Featuring: Prinzzess Felicity Jade - August 2010

Posted by baba Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome Twistys fans!! I am very proud to be your Twistys Treat; I model 'cuz I love the gorgeous pics, and I love to show off my pics! These are just for you.
I'm the regular girl in the grocery store (well maybe not regular) people always seem to stare even though I don't wear makeup when I'm in my hometown - my hair isn't usually styled, I wear jeans & shirt usually, and I look 17-19 without makeup. With my naturally slim and sexy body, people still mistake me for a high schooler because of my youthful good looks. This former tomboy lives life to the fullest and I'm more at home under a car than getting my nails done. I don't care for shopping, unless I absolutely need something, then it's a quick in-n-out. I'd rather be out on a farm, getting dirty, breaking horses, or gardening than shopping or doing anything you do in the city. I don't try to impress anyone - if you don't like the real me then don't try. I'm kinda quiet, but fun once you get to know me. I love meeting new people.
I'm the oldest of 8, so I was a 'mom' since age 6, when my mom had her 3rd child and I was always taking care of one or another until I was 16. At that point I put my foot down, said I was done with missionary life, moved in with a boy... that didn't last. I started messing with girls while I was single. I like them, they don't screw you over, nor do they expect anything. I take men seriously, I don't like anything temporary with them. I prefer long-term even if it's not serious. I'm not jealous at all, if I'm dating someone they are free do do what they want, usually... in my mind, I can't force anyone to do anything, or stop them from doing it. If they want to do it they'll do it, so why stress?
I love girls though, I have quite a few girls I really like. Girls are sooo soft and kissable. I think they are sexy - brown hair, natural boobs, and some booty is perfect for me. I love going to strip clubs just like men, and yeah the ones with girls...duh... strip clubs and nude beaches/resorts are my favorite hang out spots.
I love men (and women) who are very nice, never boasting or showing off, do what they say they're gonna do, are always looking for a way to get ahead in life to become successful even if it's not working out. I hate it when people sit around on their ass feeling sorry for themselves and relying on everyone else to do everything for them. To make things short, I guess I like down to earth men who respect me and adore me and tell me nice things, and women who like women and love me, and are super sexy. Guys gotta take it slow with me, women are a different story - if I want one I'll go find one right then and there.
Thank you Twistys, for having me as Treat Of The Month!!
<3
Prinzzess



 



 















MY BIRTH CITY: SW Florida
MY FAVORITE FOOD: Subway, Wendy's, Chinese, Buffet
MY OBSESSIONS: I have a huge list at myspace.com/prinzzesssahara
MY FAVORITE PASTIMES: Movies, Computer
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MODELING: Traveling, sexy pictures
WHERE I WOULD MOST LIKE TO LIVE: Belize, I grew up there and fully plan to return





A TYPICAL DAY IN MY LIFE IS: Travel, computer work, or watching movies if I'm not shooting
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY: Being around nice people, having devoted/happy fans
WHAT I'M MOST ATTRACTED TO: Someone not full of themselves, someone very nice, not controlling but not a pushover either
WHAT TURNS ME ON: Sensuality, slow teasing
MY FAVORITE POSITION: Reverse Cowgirl

0 comments

Post a Comment