Featuring: Dorothy Green - February 2010

Posted by baba Friday, February 5, 2010

Hi Twistys,
My name is Dorothy Green, I am very new to nude modeling, as you may be able to tell :). I wish I spoke English better so I could tell you how much I love having fans all over the world, but the best I can do is have it translated from my native Hungary.
I started in modeling to be like my favorite Hungarian Twistys model Anette Dawn, I love the way her deep brown eyes light up on Camera and I try and mirror her shoots as much as possible.
I am a very humble traditional Hungarian girl growing up in a small town with very close family and friends. I spend most of my free time outside skiing or jogging. I really love to work out and keep my body in just the right shape for my favorite night time activities like dancing in clubs.
For my sexual tastes, I am not very experienced but I would really like to experience most everything, I have a few fantasies that I hope the right man will help me with. I can share one with you which is to have sex on a plane, but not in the bathroom at the seat with everyone watching, it�s a cheeky fantasy but one that gets me wet just thinking of it now.
I am really a one man kind of girl I want a long term relationship with just the man to sweep me off my feet. I really want a strong man one who can take care of me.
Thanks again to Twistys and Mike for making my dream of being like Anette come true, I am so happy to be a treat and follow in her footsteps J I hope you all love my photos and videos, and can�t wait to see your comments.
Lots of love,
Dorothy xoxo



 

 









0 comments

Post a Comment