Featuring: Angel Dark - June 2010

Posted by baba Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello, I am Angel Dark and I am the Twistys Treat of The Month. I came to the states to shoot, and we have some very sexy content for you <3
I was born in the Czechoslovakia, in what is now Slovakia. I have been in this business for almost 10 years, and I have done many movies and pictorials. I am so happy to be back at Twistys to show you something new.
I like dating men in my personal life, but I enjoy girls also, and professionally I always like to shoot with girls - I like to fuck with a strap on. I really enjoy sex, always. We did a hardcore scene this month, I hope you enjoy it :)
I had a very fun and hot time shooting for being your Treat. Thank you Twistys!
Love, Angel



 



 






Angel Dark Exclusive Email Interview
MY BIRTH CITY: Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (now Slovakia)
CURRENT CITY: Prague, Czech Republic
LANGUAGES: Czech, Slovak, English, some Russian, some Italian
HEIGHT: 5'10
BREAST SIZE: 34C
EYES: Brown
INTERESTS: The cinema, my friends
SEXUALITY: In my private life I prefer boys, but I like girls too.
MY PERFECT DATE: That depends on my mood. But if I am in a naughty mood, I would prefer sex straight away. I don't want to wait.


FAVORITE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE:: I enjoy almost all my scenes. I like to show myself. Once I was part of a public sex show in Slovenia in front of 12,000 people.
FAVORITE POSITION: I like all of them. I don't want to stay in just one.
CRAZIEST SEXUAL FANTASY: I enjoy being on public display!
STRANGEST PLACE I HAD SEX: In a movie theatre, in a parking place once, and on a stage in front of 12,000 people! 
HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE INDUSTRY?: I thought I was doing a lingerie photo shoot and ended up in a DP scene!
FAVORITE PART OF THE INDUSTRY: I like meeting new people, my best friends are in this industry.

0 comments

Post a Comment